IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

You never understood...
What I needed..
You've read that article,
But have you really know what is it all about?
I doubt it, cause you're still taking me for granted..
You always know how to do it by mouth, by saying it to me..
But in real action that you've done?
Nothing.. nothing even near what you've said to me..


I've starting to lose faith in you..
I've starting to lose patience with you..
What should I do??

Is this really just a phase in our relationship?
Being a stranger?
I feel worthless in you..

Maybe only time will heal this pain in my heart..

Maybe you didn't care at all...

Yes, I miss how sweet you were to me,
I miss how you hugged me,
I miss how you kissed me,
I miss all those sweet moments together,
I miss all the sweet talks..


You made me wonder, should I keep on waiting for that miracle or just let go.. I'm tired... 

No comments:

Post a Comment