IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Im sorry. Again.

Well, it is not 4.23am (+8:00) in Malaysia and 5.33am (+9:30) in Adelaide.

Im still burning midnight oil for my assignment,
while,
listening to "someone like you" by Adele. and thinking of you..
Maybe i will be in that state in the song in a few months, when you. decided to dump me.

Im sorry that i've neglected you. So many times. so many times. so many.....

Hope i could finish my assignment.
Hope you could come back instantly.
Hope i can be by your side now.
Hope we could go out together.
Hope all my hope will come true one day...

That's all.

Hope you realised how important you're to me. I can't say much.
I know you will think whatever im saying now is bullshit to you.

But i really mean that.
So heart broken that i heard you wanna find another new bf and which every of them,
you think,
will be better than me.

Time to continue for my assignment.

< /3

1 comment: