IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1st July 2011 - 大四喜点心楼, Doraemon Couple Shirt & 吉隆坡炒面

Today went to 大四喜点心楼 with mama and Baby for dim sum~
They have 小笼包 also,
Mommy doesn't want to eat their 小笼包,
Coz she said she had 小笼包 from din tai fung and said this cannot compare with their 小笼包.

Hey, but it is yummy too!!
After that we went back to my house.


Baby online with my phone..


Shi hao online with his laptop..


Ang ang ang~


Doraemon!! =D


Aiya, cannot see mine..


0.0


Later on we went to 吉隆坡炒面 for dinner~
I miss their food!! Their classic 炒面!!


The soup!! with loads of pepper!!
SHIOK!!


卤面!! My fav~


炒米粉!! =9

Eat until we're so damn full!!!
Happy that I finally got to eat my 吉隆坡炒面!!
That all for now..
Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment