IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

I feel like I'm a dumbass blogging on all those trip back in M'sia.
Since you said "you have to post them"
But you didn't wanna read them..
What's the point?
Not motivated to post the rest anyway..
Currently counting how long will you noticed that I'm ignoring you..
Cause everytime if I did not msg you first,
Then you'll not be msg-ing me as well..
Counting from this morning..
1.08p.m.
"Baby, Morning!"
It's 7.30p.m. now and nothing since then..
10.20p.m.
"Baby! What u doing?"
"How is the house?"
"I'm playing badminton now"
12.14a.m.
"win win lose"
12.44a.m.
"Baby, you called me just now?"
12.50a.m.
Fring called me and then only he realized I was ignoring him the whole day..
Was wondering if he will notice it if no one had missed call him.
He wouldn't have assumed it was me calling him and called me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment