IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Just as I think it is going to work out...
There comes disappointment~
That was fast!
Just within one day!!
Hey, you broke your record..


Ytd he went to his friend's baby shower.
He didn't reply my messages so I called him.
He said it was a very rural area so there's no line coverage..
Owh, I see..
That makes me wonder 'So how the heck can I be able to call u if u said there's no line coverage?'
Maybe we should live there too!!
So no one will be calling or messaging us coz there's no line coverage!!
Bullshit!
So I went to bed with all those disappointment.
This morning, saw his messages.
I translated the time into M'sia timezone..


The first message was at 3a.m.
"Baby, you still awake?"
Yeah, it's 4.30a.m. here and why should I be sleeping... =.=
"The line is not good, it's at rural area"
Yeah, explanation came..


Then it's 6a.m.
"Baby are you awake?"
Gosh, why the hell did I want to wake up at 7.30 in the morning if you woke up at noon everyday..
"200 words to complete my assignment.. Had 6 cans of beer just now...  Friend drive his to Putrajaya which is very far away from Sunway and they got home at 2.30a.m. So tired.. bla bla bla.. baby was cute... wanna be a father too.."
Oh wait, you reached home at 2.30 and you must be leaving that 'rural area' from approximately 12a.m.
So why don't you message me when u got the line?
Muz wait till u reach home 30 mins later!!
Wow, I'm impressed!!
How efficient you are..
You want to be a father too??
Gosh, you have to be responsible enough to have one..
But at the performance I saw till now..
Not a chance!!


I wish you could really do what you've promised and said..

No comments:

Post a Comment