IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

5th Juy 水塘路 laksa + Pasar Malam!!

Was planning to get my medic check-up done today
But haven't got all of the documents right!!
Thus, mommy, babe and me went for some 水塘路 laksa for lunch!!

So much memories in it!!
Haven't had it for a long long time..
The last time I have this was at secondary sch with my dad..


Went pasar malam to hunt for our dinner!!
Mom's fav section, the kueh!! :D


Nyonya kueh, chinese kueh~


Babe's fav, fried food..


Fruits~


Cakes..


Stuff that grabs your attention.. :P


Egg!!


The famous char lobak gao uncle!!
Most of the time, if it's wrapped in newspaper 
then it is going to be nice cos it's kind of a traditional thing..


My fav 豆花,豆水。


Never get sick of this thing!! :9


You zha kueh~


They made it on the spot!!
Very fresh!!


Sugar cane juice~ 


More fried food..


Rambutans!! IMY~


Yum..


I love their kueh!! 
A old couple selling it~
I love the green n white one!!
All time fav.


肉粽子!!


My fav also!! 
LOL, I love sweet sweet stuff!!


:9


Bought something for sis~


and something for my fren~


Thats all for now..
Going to bed..

Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment