IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011


Doesn't feel like thinking about you anymore..
It makes my day bad!!
You've always find ways to make me sad, angry, disappointed, etc.
Argh, why can't you be a good boy!!

Smoking...
CC - Dota...
Maple...
Fried unhealthy food..
Unhealthy lifestyle...
Skip classes...
Last minute assignments...
etc etc etc..

Ish, I'm not gonna nag at you anymore!!
NOT ANYMORE!!!
I'll let you rot my yourself!!
On the other hand,
I can be more beautiful 
COZ
There will be no more wrinkles from depression, anger, sadness etc!!
I HATE YOU!!
You never knew it's for your own good.
Haiz, I think you'll be thinking me annoying from all those nagging..
But it wouldn't happen anymore!!
I would rather do other things that nagging to you which it doesn't work at all..
That's all I have to say..

KTHXBYE!!

1 comment:

  1. Please don't give up on me!!!
    Im your lil piggy~~
    Please~~~~ T.T

    ReplyDelete