IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

7th July - Yummy food Journal

Another day full of yummy food~
Wanted to settle my medic check-up before our trip to Malacca n KL
Went to 爱加倍 for lunch coz baby say their chicken rice very nice~

Saw the poor auntie looking at me so I ordered some dumplings from her~
It was so good!!!


Baby so cute when he eats~ ^^


Mine was 白斩鸡


Eww, he adding dark soy sauce in it?


Haha!!


So dark... 


Hehe, so cute!!


:D


Awww~ He always made me smile while looking at him eating.
But sometimes he scares me coz he ate too much than he should.


^^
Ma cute piggy~


Audi~
COOL!!


Wish I have a sport car too...
So cool man!!


Having dinner with baby's family @ a place were they usually dine out
The food was quite nice,
Been there quite a few times with baby's family~


Steamed Egg,
Me likey~


Vege..


四大天王


Pool session + Supper + CC session
With baby, PKY n LJJ


Me like teh tarik~


e n y


My fav roti tissue~


Baby's roti telur~

After supper, 
CC session with PKY n LJJ till 3am..
Seriously lack of sleep!!

1 comment:

  1. Baby, you forgot that mom injured on that day. She fall on the grounds. ==
    Anyway, i miss you so much!! Please come back faster, we will go more places to explore. :D

    ReplyDelete