IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finished exams,
Now staying at home all day become a nerd dy..
Now I'm addicted to one Taiwanese drama which I followed few months already.
It's really hard to wait coz it updates one episode every Monday.
>.<
Now I'm addicted to another Korean drama and I finished 14 episodes in 3 days..
@.@
Now waiting for the next episode!!
OMG!!
Why is it so slow...
=.=


Okay, lets talk about the Taiwanese Drama named
"Drunken To Love You"


This scene is when they went to a resort and the guy show his confession towards the girl..
^^
Aw, so sweet~

Hhaha, this scene damn funny!!
LMAO!!!

=D

Wish that I could have a love story like this too~
>.<

The main characters!!

Kiss kiss scene
>o<


It is a MUST WATCH!!
Damn funny,
About contract marriage then they actually fell in love~


Okay next,
KOREAN DRAMA!!!
:D
It's called 
"Lie To Me"
Also a drama about contracted marriage!!
WTF!!
Same..
But also damn funny lo!!


^^
Love the female main character!!
Though I dunno the name..
=.=

LOL,
Play with coke then kiss kiss...
Aw, sho sweet!!!
>.<

Nearly kissed,
But didn't..

=]
The two of them so damn cute~
^^


Super like!!
ALSO
MUST WATCH!!!
=P
Okay I think that's all for now..
Have to wait for new episodes..
>.<
FASTER!!!
Kthxbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment