IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

8th July - Famous fish congee + New fishy for my fish pond~

Today, Baby mommy going to Japan with her sisters!!
We went to have some lunch before they go to the airport..
Baby said their fish congee was very famous and I can see it coz it's full of ppl there..

Pork belly..
Oily!!


Fish cake or something, very nice~


Tadaa!!


Very yummy but too many fish bones...


Later on we went back to my house and baby was playing his maple.
So I go n change my fish pond's water..
What a hectic job..
And I found only a few fishes were left in it...
There's a huge one that scares me all the time!!
It kept on swim here and there when I was trying to scoop out the dirty water!!
OMG!!!
Then I went to the fish shop and bought 3 bags of fish..
They're used to feed those big fishes..


WTH, these are so cute y wanna feed other fish!!


See!!! So pretty!!


There's even small shrimp in it..
Transparent ones..
But mom said they'll be dead after a few days though 
coz the purpose of these fishy are to feed the big ones..
>.<

After a few days, 
I really saw some dead fish in my pond...
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment