IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Imma Happy Happy Girl

This two days was so awesome to me coz I've found back my laughter and the crazy and happy go lucky me I used to be~ :D
Wanted to blog bout this ytd but tooo tired when I reached home!!
Ytd I finally met Gracelia!!!
She was still the same but her hair was finally growing a bit longer.. 
:P
We went to our first lecture and was quite interesting..
Then Gracelia said she's going to meet Amy after class
I wanted to tag along coz I have not seen her for quite some time!!
But she said she wanted to talk private stuff with her >.<
But after that I kept on begging and she let me go with her!! :D
LOL
We met and sat at Gelatisimo for some milk shake and chatting~
They talked about relationships..
One of her friend had recently broke up with her bf coz they're having long distance relationship and the guy got drunk and did something he's not suppose to do..
And that's the reason they broke up!!
I was terrified!!
She said guys can't really take on a long distance for a long period of time like 3 yrs...
:(
More terrified...
As they're going to be bored at this and as they found someone that's better, they'll leave...
T.T
I was speechless...
I'm scared..
All this things happened recently...
All this comparisons between my first year in Adelaide and now...
I kind of understand why is this happening..
:'(
I'm so scared, I wished and wished and wished that you're the exceptional one...
They said they were so good together but they still broke up..
Gosh, my heart was really beating hard!!
Then Gracelia said, but it was an accident if the guy felt sorry and wanted her back??
Then Amy asked me this question..
If ur bf did the same this with other girl and said it was all of an accident from all those alcohol and wanted to still be together with me.. Will I accept it...
I think of some seconds, I think I'm not going to do this..
I can't accept this!!! :(
It's just so heart breaking...
Then after that my mind was blanked for half an hour after that conversation..
I was thinking of it over and over again..
Then we went to had Vietnamese noodle for dinner..
We were so full after that!!
So we decided to drop our bags at Amy's place and go for a stroll and cont our chatting session..
At some point I really hoped that Amy was a guy, I would definitely fall for 'him'
She know's girls' and guys' mind so well...
And her motive of 'loving' someone is really simple..
If that person is worth loving for, then looks and appearance is not the matter at all...
Aww, I wish my man thinks this way as well...
That's why Gracelia is so much "in love" with her!!
XD
These two were soo soo sooooo DAMN funny!!!
Gracelia was like talking sweet stuff to Amy and wanted to touch her!!
LOLx 
Then Amy ran away and hide behind me..
Though we all knew that they were just joking and playing around..
So happy to let loose and have a really good laugh~
:D
Okay it's getting long now!!
Will stop!!
Another post for today's fun fun stuff!! :D
Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment