IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I've been having this thoughts for quite some time already.
Thinking should I end this or keep going..
There's been a lot of things happened for quite a period of time already..
He has been good to you for a second,
And the next second he's ignoring you..
Saying things to me like I'm too annoying,
I'm demanding too much from him,
Most of all, the song he kept on singing to me.
"Someone like you"
And the lyrics goes like this
"Nvm I'll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you too,
Don't forget me, I'm here.
I'll remember you said,
Sometimes it last the love, 
But sometimes it hurts instead."
It's like he's wanting me to break up with him so that he can find other girl like me but not as annoying as me??
Recently he want me to listen to another song..
Saying that love shouldn't be sticking around with each other all the time.
Muz be cold sometimes and hot sometimes..
I think he's trying to say that I'm too annoying.
After that he kind of regret it and tell me not to ignore him,
Now he's out eating dinner from 8p.m. till 11p.m. now still not yet reply my msg.
He promised me to watch movie together.
I guess that's just an empty promise again..
Oh well..
Maybe I'll just have to watch it myself then..
I think he's just don't want to reject me directly,
So purposely go eat dinner until late at night so that he don't have to watch with me..
He's just the same,
Know how to sweet talk you only,
After that.. 
What he did was just so disappointing.
Really not sure how long can I bear with this any longer..
Haiz, 
Anyways.. gonna slp now..
Everyday wait like this also no use la!!


Nite nite~
Bye
How nice if you can do what you actually said..

No comments:

Post a Comment