IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Babe told me that I've already abandoned our blog for quite some time..
Erm, actually there's not much thing that I can blog about my recent life..
It's kind of dull..
Haha,
Anyway, something to talk bout our relationship~
^^
These few days, 
My baby Piggy had took the initiative to chat and skype with me~


I found that sunshine in my life again~ :D


Yes, I believe that there are no perfects in relationships,
There is going to be ups and downs,
So we have to hold on... :)


^^
I often think about sweet moments that we'll have before I went to bed~


You know that I'll be waiting..
But please don't take me for granted!! >.<


Please don't let go of me and I'll stick around you~


I need you to fight for me!!
As hard as you can~ ;D


It's true though,
Promises always brings disappointment...


Please stop my nightmares~ ^^


I love you, forever & always

No comments:

Post a Comment