IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

14/10/2011 - Dating with Gracelia!!

Yay, it's another dating session with Gracelia~ 
^^
Was lazy to go out coz it's raining for the whole morning!!
>.<
But finally got my lazy bum outta the house!!
First stop,
We went to The Coffee Club for coffee & of course chatting session~

:)


Camwhore while waiting for our drinks~
My hair super messy...


^^

Here comes Gracelia's Vienna coffee~
It's her first time trying the Vienna!!


Mine was Vienna white coffee~


Us n our coffee~ ;D


:3


Happy~ 


Take a lot of pics!!! 


:]


2nd stop,
The Government House.


It's my 1st time coming in!!
The security don't let us in at 1st coz we don't have the invitation for our sch's event.


Life band..
2 person only.
I like the vocal, really nice~


The weather is so so nice after the rain~


This really make my day~ 
Enjoying the cool breeze!!


A really old tree,
We were sitting on a bench under the tree~


Trying to take a much pics for my own memory~


I don't think M'sia have parks that have these many beautiful trees, grass, plants, and flowers~


^^


Gracelia climbed up the tree~


;P


I climbed up the tree too!!


My 1st time climbing up a tree~ :P


My super messy side braids... >.<
Blaming it on the strong wind!! 


^^


Relaxing~


:P


LOVE!!


Sunshine, cool breeze, fresh air~
Paradise!!


Cute one!!


My take!! Nice~


Aww, con everyday be like this??


Wink* 
Fat face!!


Re-tie my side braid~


:)


Loving the weather~


^^


Going for dinner~


Super cute bus!!
1st time seeing a mini bus!!


Nando's for early dinner~


Take 2~


Normally I ordered mild, maximum hot.
Gracelia always take the extra hot one with extra extra hot peri-peri sauce..


Waiting for food~


Gracelia on the phone~ 
Cute!!


:P


We got this for free!!!
Okay, here's the story.
Gracelia have a voucher - it's buy one 1/4 chicken get another for free.
So I ordered 2 serves - one mild and one ex hot
Gracelia wanted chips - coz the chicken is only chicken and some vege.
So we ordered one small serve of chips.
This came out 1st with another serve of chips (individual)


We ended up having 2 serves of chips.
We tot they served the chicken with chips!!


But later on, they come out with another 2 serves of the chicken
The one we originally ordered..
=.=


My mild chicken~ :9


I'm too chicken to try peri-peri!! :P


On my way home, adv of a smart car!! :D


See, my side braids get messy again...
It the wind's fault!! >.<


Loving my side braids~


Okay, I think that's more than enough of pictures!!

Good night~ Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment