IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

To my LiL Piggy,


I know you'll be reading this someday where you randomly want to take a look here.
I just want to say that,
I've been thinking a lot...
From your behaviour.
When you're free,
You'll be messaging me whole day long.
But if you're not,
Probably not one message from you for three days.
Although I'm sad to know that 
You're already taking me for granted.
If you want to reply my messages, then reply.
If you don;t feel like it, just forget it.
I've had many quarrels with you when you're ignoring me.
And my heart breaks several times,
Those crying alone in the middle of the nights..
I've seen through all these issues.
I'll just let you have the freedom of whether to reply me or not.
In fact,
I'm tired of these quarrelings I had with you related to this issue.
Maybe it's time I know the fact that,
These quarrels can only make you change your behaviour for a few days.
After that, every thing is going to go back to the same place.
I can understand,
You've car now,
You can go meet up with friends,
They invited you and you can't push it away.
But I can't,
I have no transportation,
I don't dare to trouble my sister fetching me here and there.
Public transport's stations are very far away from my home.
It's not safe for me to go out or come home when the skies goes dark,
And everyday around 6p.m. it's already dark outside.
I have not much friends here.
I'm not that popular in school.
Everyday, I'll just stay at home if there's no class.
Lifeless.
Anyway, I talked too much.
I just want you to know.
You have the freedom,
Whether to reply my messages or not.
Okay, I'll stop here.
Bye.


Your LiL TeaBag.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry. Baby. Faster come back Malaysia. I can't do much on whatever you said. But I will bring glow to your life when you come back!

    ReplyDelete