IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

28th June 2011 - 3Yrs and 1Mth Anni + B'day Bash at TGIF

Okay, not much to talk about in this one.
Basically, I was sick on the 2nd day since I landed back home.
On 28th June, which was our anniversary..
I did not remembered due to the massive headache and flu that made me blur blur the whole day.
Was resting in baby's room while they were busy transferring stuff to their new house.
Woke up and found a bouquet of roses just beside me~
Felt so blessed at that time~ =)
^^
<3


Happy me with the roses~


Haha, pose like taking adv pics!!


=D
Thank you baby for taking care of me while I'm sick~


Self shoot skill to be improved!!


Haha, see what I meant??


Better one... With my blur look..


Hehe, of course muz camwhore abit mar~


After that we went back to his new house and get ourselves prepared for birthday celebrations of his daddy and brother.


Camwhore with the new couple shirt babe bought~






^^
Super piggy and super teabag!!


yay!!


haha, so cute my piggy~


More camwhore pics of me while babe busy styling his hair..


=)


We went TGIF~
With his relatives.
Most of the time, birthdays are celebrated at TGIF!!
Since baby was small,
The staff there all recognise his parents!!

Haha, me and baby are suppose to share the steak together.
Coz he say he wan diet and want to eat less
But ended up having more to eat 
Coz he ate some from each person's dish thus ended up ate most compared to all of us..
=.=
Okay, I think that's all for now~
Tata, will update soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment