IMG_9943
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012


Ytd had a dream..
Made me felt uneasy towards our relationship..
:'(

Baby,
If someone else treat me well please please please grab on me tight..
I'm scared if I am not able to hold on you tight enough..
>.< 

I love you and I want you to know that you are my one in 7 Billion!!
^@^

Next week we're going to celebrate our very first Valentines Day~
Before this we are separated by distance and are not able to celebrate Valentines Day and my Birthday together. 
Now, we finally can celebrate Valentines together!!!
For the first time~
How excited!!

These few days want to go apply for job but the stupid sch failed my PE 1 now need to let them check first only can start apply for jobs...
Haiz haiz haiz, so disappointed...
That's all!!
Stop nagging dy~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment